Machine Shop Services:
G&M Honest Performance has been meeting the needs of northwest racers and automotive enthusiasts for over twenty years. During that time our inventory of parts and services offered has evolved with the technology of racing!
Our full service machine shop, ran by Bob Platzkow with over 25 years of experience in the industry, has built a reputation of quality and service throughout the region. Supercharged, turbocharged, nitrous injected, or normally aspirated our machine shop can make your Dream Wheel Horsepower Real Horsepower!
If it is extraction and installation of that newly built engine and/or transmission, G&M can help! We have a group of service technicians, who perform quality work and will stand behind it. If you are looking for a local speed shop, or just a speed shop that knows how to make horsepower, G&M Honest Performance is the one.
- High Performance Automotive Parts and Accessories from hundreds of manufacturers
- Race car components, such as delay boxes, throttle stops, and trans-brakes
- Parts Installation and Service
- Plumbing, Electrical, and Light Chassis Fabrication
- Counter people who give you the correct information the first time
The owners and employees of G&M Honest Performance are active in all facets of motor sports and use their years of knowledge and experience to better serve you, our customers and fellow racers.
- Complete engine rebuilds, mild to wild
- Cylinder head rebuilds
- Cylinder head port & polishing
- Cylinder head mach ups
- Cylinder head pressure testing
- Installation of hardened valve seats
- Computerized V-8, V-6, & I4 engine balancing
- Cylinder block boring and honing
- Cylinder block boring and honing with deck plates
- V-8, V-6, & I4 block decking
- Camshaft degreaing
- Crankshaft grinding and polishing
- Surfacing flywheels
- Hang and aligning of pistons
- Brake rotor and drum machining
Quality machine work, knowledgeable parts advice, and competitive prices are our business at G&M Honest Performance!
- Engine extraction and/or installation, dragster to street car!
- Transmission rebuild and installation
- Differential rebuilds and installation
- Light chassis fabrication
- Fuel system fabrication
- Drag slick mounting and balancing
- Installation of all automotive components
- Winch, winch/bumper combination installation
- Cooling system fabrication
- On and off vehicle welding
- Distributor rebuilding and re-curving
- Performance tune-up's
- Carburetor rebuilding and re-bushing
- Rear suspension set-up (4 Link, Ladder bar ect)
- On vehicle carburetor tuning
- Automotive wiring
- Computer chip installation
- N20 kit installation
- 4 corner vehicle weighing and adjustment
- Installation of lowering kits